Drafter/Product Design Engineer
Starting pay rate: $12,000 - $15,000 MXN per month, see pay range considerations below
Hours per week: 35-40
Job Location: Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
- Sick Leave
- Personal Leave
Prepare detailed working diagrams of machinery and mechanical devices, and parts including dimensions, fastening methods, and other engineering information using CAD to design for 3D printing.
- CAD design for 3D printing
- Drafting, Laying Out, and Specifying Technical Parts
- Evaluating Information to Determine Compliance with Standards
- Design thinking to solve problems within the 3D printing tool set
- Analyse design or requirements information for mechanical parts or systems
- Confer with technical personnel to prepare designs or operational plans.
- Communicate designs or plans clearly and in detail with clients and peers
- Verify mathematical calculations.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Industrial Design, Product Design or equivalent field
- Orderliness - Contribute to the order and tidiness of general and personal work areas.
- Fluent written and spoken English
- CAD Software
- 3D Printing
Pay Range Considerations
We consider the following skills when determining starting pay:
- Previous experience using 3D printing technology in a work context
- Previous experience creating designs for 3D printing
- Technical expertise with 3D printers
- Previous experience working directly with customers
- Norwegian language ability
- Previous experience with plastics materials development or testing
- Previous experience with parts calibration and testing
Submit your application here.